Saturday, November 7, 2009

First Blog Post!

Hooray! My very first blog. I decided it was time to start one since I've been lucky enough to have been selected for various designer's CTs. I will mostly be using this blog to promote their designs (and show off my work, of course). I don't really know where to start so I guess I'll just start at the beginning, with my very first digi pages. Now, I know that you are supposed to credit all the designers who's kits or parts of kits are used in each layout however, I did these before I knew all the "ways" of digi scrapping so please forgive me as I know the credits are incomplete. Anyhow, here are my first digi scrap layouts, newest first...
Credits - Adi's Template, Mostly Lynn Grieveson's Hugs Kit
Unforgettable by Spinky Dink Scraps
Scraplift from Lovemylukeandjoel on JM using Jacabean's Vintage Chic Kit


Another Scraplift from lovemylukeandjoel on JM and honestly on the kit credits I have no idea, everything is from different kits.


Mostly Gigglebox Kit Papers from The Shabby Shoppe


Mostly, Gigglebox Kit from The Shabby Shoppe


Organic Kit, The Shabby Shoppe


Organic, The Shabby Shoppe



Honestly, i have no idea, all elements are from different kits???


Again, i have no idea, all from different kits.

Again, no credits :(

Thanks so much for looking. I will be back soon to post more layout and my CT stuff.
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment