Sunday, March 21, 2010

Captivating

So, I already told you that I was picked up by the Elemental Scraps Site CT in earlier posts but I still haven't told you that I also got the privelege of being chosen for a guest spot with Captivated Visions.  Rachel is great, her designs are fun and funky and she's just super sweet.  My guest spot ends this month *tear* so I just thought I'd share some of her designs and my layouts with you, perhaps something will strike your fancy and you will find yourself captivated by one (or more) of her lovely products ;)

The first kit I got to play with was this super fun and bright kit, Oh Sunshiny Day available at Gotta Pixel and Elemental Scraps

and here is the layout I made with it...


Another very bright and springy kit out is Bellis Pernis, available at both Gotta Pixel and Elemental Scraps also

And here is the page I created...

 For my Life is Hard page I also used these totally awesome stacked papers templates and date stamps from Captivated Visions too...

Available at Gotta Pixel and Elemental Scraps


 
Available at Gotta Pixel and Elemental Scraps

The next kit I worked with was soft and sweet (which I thought was perfect for my scrapping my little princess) called Everyday Bliss available now at Gotta Pixel and tomorrow at Elemental Scraps

And here is what I did with it...
I also used the All Stacked Up templates for that page too as you can see :)

The most recent kit I got to work with was a bag full of awesomeness, literally, it was her P365 Grab Bag collab with Jessica Edwards.  Let me just say how much I love everything in this bag, it is full of goodies, scrapping essentials that I know I will keep coming back to time and time again. It is a really versitile bunch of papers, elements, frames, alphas, fasteners, date tags, etc. You can snag it at now at Gotta Pixel and tomorrow at Elemental Scraps

Here is my layout...

Thanks for visiting, come back soon! Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment