Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Boy Pages...

My son turned 2 at the end of February and I guess I'm feeling a little nostalgic. I can't believe how fast time has gone and just how amazing and amusing he is.  Having a little boy is awesome, I love it. When we were planning our family we hoped and prayed to have our first born be a boy and he was the answer to those prayers. He is an energetic little monster, he's into everything and constantly on the go, he is tons of fun and sooo full of life.  He is firey and fiesty and giggly and cute as can be and I love scrapping pages about him.  He give me so much inspiration and I love my little guy with all my heart :) Here are some recent pages for his album...

Credits - Masculine Edge by Flutter Expressions


Credits - Love Stinks by Bella Gypsy


Credits - Dustin's Kit by Collies Corner, Heartstrings by Connie Prince, Under the Bed by Bella Gypsy, Silly Boy, Cuddlebug by Shabby Princess, "Birth" alpha by A Scrapadelic Design (That layout was done for an ADSR5 Challenge)


Credits- Tuff Stuff and Tuff Stuff Add-On Alpha by Amanda Carlson


Credits - All Star Stuff by Litabells Designs, You and Me Dude by simply scraps, Its a Date by Connie Prince


And in honor of my little man's recent birthday here is a little Freebie for all your boy pages :)


You can download it HERE

Thanks for visiting, come back soon I might just have some girlie goodies to go with the boy stuff next time ;)
Happy Scrapping!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks Sarah - these will be great for my little boys too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this cute wordart with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Boy stuff is sooo hard to find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing.. so cute!! But when I download it, it doesn't work. What type of file is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah....Was unable to get this file and would really LOVE to have it....What terrific Wordart for little boys.....grammadiane@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm that is weird, I think I fixed it though, sorry about that, let me know if it works now and you were able to snag it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah...Its me again...I DID get that adorable word art this time...Thank You soooo Much honey...Much appreciated....I Love It.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Works for me now too! Thank you! So excited to use these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks much for this great wordart!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank U so much! This wordare is so cute! I can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are very welcome, come back soon to grab more freebies! Thanks for the love ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your layouts. Thanks for the freebie. I'm excited to use it.

    ReplyDelete