Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Scraplifts and Templates...

Are my best friends. LOL. Really though, I bet more than half of my pages are from a lift or a template, thank goodness for all the talent out there in digiland for me to draw inspiration from.  Elemental Scraps has loads of fun challenges every month including scraplifts and one challenge in particular led me to create one of the most meaningful pages in my gallery.  I used this very fun kit by Erin Keith which you can find here


And created this layout honoring DH's Grandfather


I also created this little cluster freebie for you to snag, hope you like it :)

You can download it here

One of my good friends from JustMommies opened her store at Divine Digital at the beginning of the year too and she has some awesome templates for sale in the shoppe, you can find them all here. I have the privelege of being on her CT so here are some of the layouts I created using her products...

This first one just so happens to be a template by Adi, with a scraplift of one of her pages and also one of her templates :)

Kit - Party On by Connie Prince

Credits - Spring Blossoms Blog Train papers and flower, Its a date date strip by Connie Prince, Sweet as Candy mesh by My Scrappy Heart, Waves Template by Le Pinguoin Designs


Credits - Owl See you in my Dreams by Sherri Tierney, Waves Template by Le Pingouin Designs


Credits - Mele Kalikimaka Mega Kit, Template by Le Pinguoin Designs



Credits - Doohikey Designs So Chic, Template by Le Penquin Designs


Credits - LePinquoin Designs Template, Hugs Kit by Lynn Greivson

One of my other very favorite template designers is the very generous Chrissy W.  Every month there is a template challenge at ES and she is nice enough to create a template out of one of the CT members layouts and provide it FREE for the challenge! Just another reason to head over to ES and check out all the great challenges. Right now you can pick up Sample Pack #18 for 25% off so hurry and snag it.


Here are two layouts I did with these terrific templates...
Credits - Startastic by Connie Prince, Labels by Thats my Boy by Connie Prince, "boy" Alpha from Under the Bed Kit, Template by Chrissy W.

Credits - Winter Romance by Amanda Carlson, Freebie Template by Chrissy, Alpha from Emma by Meredith Cardall

I think thats enough for tonight, will be back tomorrow to continue my updates and possibly add another freebie ;) Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment